The online racing simulator
LFS RacerOnlineScript
(46 posts, started )
LFS RacerOnlineScript
LFS RacerOnlineScript has been released.

It's fully PHP based and uses LFS World.

With this you are able to put an "Who's online" list into your website.

I wrote this for our team and have released it publically now, hope you enjoy it. The script has been released under the terms of the GPL.

Features:
  • Show online and (optionally) offline teammates
  • Define a tag for your team
  • Uses caching for better performance and lower LFS World traffic usage
  • Ident Key enabled
  • Fast and secure access of LFS World even with allow_url_fopen disabled! (using cURL)
  • Fallback mode to fopen / file_get_contents if cURL is not installed
Current Version: 0.8.6 Beta

Download:
https://sourceforge.net/projec ... 168&release_id=611640

Now have fun with it and if you have any suggestions, problems and so on, don't hesitate to contact me.
#2 - S0ul
Nice,thats what me and a team mate were just looking for,it will sure come in handy.Im not able to test it yet,so it would be nice if someone could write here about his experience with this app.
S0ul
Quote from S0ul :Nice,thats what me and a team mate were just looking for,it will sure come in handy.Im not able to test it yet,so it would be nice if someone could write here about his experience with this app.
S0ul

As you are from Germany, just have a look at this thread:
http://lfs.foren.4players.de/viewtopic.php?t=14823

Quote from [D-R-T] N!ghth4wk :so hab das jetzt auch mal getestet und siehe da 0.8.2 funktioniert einwandfrei!

Quote from braxel :Ja Danke jetzt läuft es (siehe HP)!
Danke nochmal Super Sache!

Thanks for this script VorTeX3k.

How do I write the members of my team in the last line of php?
what is the syntax for 2 members : GOTCHA (gotikgotcha) & Oliv76 (oliv76000)?
You mean to set up the script for your members?

Open the _data_inc.php file and replace the both $driverlist lines (line 44 and 45) by this one:

<?php 
$driverlist
["gotikgotcha"]    = "GOTCHA";
$driverlist["oliv76000"]    = "Oliv76";
?>

Thanks for your answer, I'm a noob in php.
I have this message when i try to open the php file:

" Error while reading hostfile. Please try again.. "

What im doing wrong ? thanks
This error message is wrong. sorry for that, should be "error while reading from cache".

This means, that the script is not able to read from the cache. Normally, if it wouldn't be able to create the cache you would have get an error message "Could not create Cache file. Make sure the directory is writable (CHMOD 777)".

If this isn't the case, please check if there's a file named "cache.txt" within the same folder where you located the racers_online.php.

If there is NO file, check that the directory is writable (CHMOD 777).

Otherwise please locate the file and open it. Is it large or are there only some words written? It could be possible, that you have entered a wrong LFS Stats Ident Key and you get only an LFSW error within that cache file.

So check out what's in there and post it
The directory is writable (CHMOD 777) and creates the cache.txt file, but this file is empty. I check the LFS Stats Ident Key and its ok.

Maybe the error is because I'm using a free web space (the web is hosted at lycos)
Ah ok, I think I know what the problem is. Most free webspace provider disallow access to remote files. In the php.ini this is the setting allow_url_fopen which is set to allow_url_fopen = Off for most free webspace probider.
Maybe you can contact the lycos support whether they would enable this option for you.

If not, you may contact me personally (my email adress can be found within the README file) and I can host the script for you.
To make one clear to everybody, I just received a mail this day (see below) that I would not provide any instructions on how to setup my script for a forum software.

Well: THIS IS A STAND-ALONE APPLICATION! I give you all instructions you need to set up the script and get it working. It is a stand-alone application to be as flexible as possible. If it would be a mod for a f... forum-software or something like this, it would only work with this single software and would need to be rewritten for every single CMS or forum software.
So, if you are too dumb, to know this and blame me for your missing knowledge on how to place a link to the script or embed it via an iframe, it is not my problem.

And I post this, because I'm not interested to get mails like this again..

Quote from Falcon140 :You give us 2 php files and that’s it

No ****ing instructions

Nothing

U say what to edit and then upload it.

You don’t say how to put it in the forum, or how to link it to the forum

Or anything

YOU'RE A ****ING DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.15.18/585 - Release Date: 12/13/2006 11:49 AM

#12 - Davo
Hell yeah -.- And sorry, I know, normally this hasn't something to do in here, but I'll get angry, if a lot of work will result in such senseless offences..
some people just plain dont appreciate anything. NVM, i like your script
i thought it was what was used on this forum and i was asking how to get it to work.
#16 - Jakg
Quote from Falcon140 :i thought it was what was used on this forum and i was asking how to get it to work.

its not - the devs wrote whats used here.

Swearing at the person who is helping you for free is NOT the way to get help, though
i was to the point of murder last night i was so pissed...

i apologize vortexMyhahahahaha MURDER!
Nice kind of Team Leader you are........
LMFAO!

where do i start w/ you

8 posts...

french...

rebel flag its southern thing...

its too easy!
Quote from Falcon140 :french...

its too easy!

ROFL!!

You are so stupid, lol. Sorry, but that had to be said.

Look closer at the flag; or even scroll over the flag with your mouse, if you dont know anything about flags and stop insulting people when you dont even know what you are talking about. You make a bigger fool of yourself than you already were.
Quote from Falcon140 :i was to the point of murder last night i was so pissed...

i apologize vortexMyhahahahaha MURDER!

You sir, are a complete moron.
Quote from zeugnimod :ROFL!!

You are so stupid, lol. Sorry, but that had to be said.

Look closer at the flag; or even scroll over the flag with your mouse, if you dont know anything about flags and stop insulting people when you dont even know what you are talking about. You make a bigger fool of yourself than you already were.

you are a faggot

i wasnt insulting anyone, its amazing how many stupid people make posts here.

Quote from Mikkel Petersen :You sir, are a complete moron.

and you have no sense of humor whatsoever.
#23 - Davo
Can someone ban and revoke this turd burglars licence already. His attitude needs adjusting and it's not the first time, doubt it'll be the last either.
#24 - Jakg
its always me

never the people making fun or cussing at me

this is so stupid

im the outcast and i always get in trouble for retorting at what someone said to me.

LFS RacerOnlineScript
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG