RA 2005 Interior
Hi, I saw an interior of RA 2005 and made it for LFS. Hope you'll like it
Attached images
RAC_1.jpg
RAC_2.jpg
RAC_3.jpg
Attached files
RAC.rar - 328.3 KB - 813 views
wow, looks a bit different doesn't it? Nice job mate. although by the looks of your screenshots (havn't looked @ it in game) it looks like you could've done it in a bit higher resolution. but other than that it looks neato
I've done it in the same as original, 512x512.
Very nice.. maybe you can add any neutral grey or smply black interior in standart resolution?? The most of racers like something undivert (or undistract - first time using this word, sorry)

..and orange special for me, if it possible (somethig around #FF6600 or #FF9900)
#5 - Tege
Nice job

Some things I noticed... Take the floor mats off they are just for shows etc. What's with the radio? And you forgot the yellow/orange stitching from seats, doors etc. Blue color could maybe use bit more saturation.
I like that floor mats I tried to make it so much similar to original as it's possible. The radio... I wish i could place there speedometer, but it's not possible, so I place there a radio at least What shall I replace it for? And about stitching, I'll see what I can do.

And about gray interior - someone already done it - it http://lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3843
Maybe when i have time, I'll do that orange
i like that blue alot, nice work
i like it
the original red interior sucks imo

RA 2005 Interior
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG