The online racing simulator
Traction Zero: We are back !
(17 posts, started )
Hi

This is our first 'movie' of this year.I was focused in sharing whit the viewer, how fun our team sessions have been lately, and mainly to my friends and mates from Traction Zero,so they can remember in a 'live' way,that a video file have, some highlights of the good moments we past togheter.

I hope you guys like it, if you don't , i don't mind

MOVIESPIT: http://lfs-news.bluepixel.dk/moviespit/dl.asp?movieid=554

"WARNING"Download this file at your own risk. Complains about downloading bandwitch will be ignored. Critics/Personal opinions and any kind of positive/negative feedback are very wellcome.
SEndspace gives this:
Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

i see only 2 mb big file on movies pit..lemme know when u finish uploading it so i can add it.
I liked this. I'm not into drifting so I find every drifting movie at least a bit boring but this one had great camera angles. And first 2 mins "intro" was cool. Minus for choky fps at certain parts.
Good to know, about the fps, yeah i have a VERY slow pc, and a geforce2, i mean, i was recording at 0.250 speed and it was still 'choky'.. and the server we where drifting, was pure lag... and about that, i cant fix
Quote from Slidaaaa :Good to know, about the fps, yeah i have a VERY slow pc, and a geforce2, i mean, i was recording at 0.250 speed and it was still 'choky'.. and the server we where drifting, was pure lag... and about that, i cant fix

But most of the footage was smooth...?
Quote from deggis :But most of the footage was smooth...?

Yeah on the video, AFTER i pass it to normal speed agayn... to make it smooth ...the 'slow motion' scenes wasnt really slow motion, it was allmost as fast as the regular speed,couldnt make it slower, or it would get too 'choky.
It doesnt have to do with that. In LFS, watch things at .5 or .25, and from a shift u position not moving, follow the cars. You will see things will lag, like the cars will jump forward. Do this at 1x speed and its all gone.

Nice movie btw
No ven, thats true but i don't mean that, i mean FPS problems, i get about 6 fps...
Can somebody give me a list of the songs in that video? Usually not my style of music, but I'd like to broaden my horizons and I liked the music for some reason.

Hope somebody can help me.
Song 1 (movie intro) Charlie Clouser - Saw - Zepp Overature
Song 2 (Fe intro) Celldweller - Welcome To The End
Song 3 (Fe session) Fear Factory - Genetic Blueprint (New Breed)
Song 4 (So at night) Celldweller - Switchback
Song 5 (So session) Digital Assasins - Lock It Down
Song 6 (Credits Bonuses) Primer 55 Loose
Thanks a lot!
That movie was great! top job.
Quote from FPVaaron :That movie was great! top job.

:bump:
Quote from Slidaaaa :Hi

This is our first 'movie' of this year.I was focused in sharing whit the viewer, how fun our team sessions have been lately, and mainly to my friends and mates from Traction Zero,so they can remember in a 'live' way,that a video file have, some highlights of the good moments we past togheter.

I hope you guys like it, if you don't , i don't mind

MOVIESPIT: http://lfs-news.bluepixel.dk/moviespit/dl.asp?movieid=554

"WARNING"Download this file at your own risk. Complains about downloading bandwitch will be ignored. Critics/Personal opinions and any kind of positive/negative feedback are very wellcome.

uummm ya i have always wanted to join ur team what can or should i do to join???
Quote from Cigarones :uummm ya i have always wanted to join ur team what can or should i do to join???

super bump award me finx
that video was posted @ 22nd January 2006, 04:57
Oh god, for a second there I thought somebody resurrected the infamous zombie like LFS drift team name again.

Quote from Cigarones :uummm ya i have always wanted to join ur team what can or should i do to join???

You're demo, thery're S2 licensed
They've been disbanded ages ago.
Youve dug up a 3 year old thread

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG